IT recycling service
RL Networks is against waste of capital and promotes the reuse of materials. That is why we created an IT recycling service. This service consists of removal and recycling of your IT hardware and network equipment. This service complies with the environmental laws including WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) and AEEA (discarded electrical and electronic hardware). By using this service you thus prevent your used network equipment to end up in the garbage and impacting the environment.
How do we approach this?
After making an appointment the following steps will be taken:
- We will take an inventory of your requirement.
- Each product or device is identified.
- We will make a quote.
- If preferred, we take care of the complete logistic process (from pick up to recycling).
- Per product category we developed a special recycling method which allows us to determine the right method per product.
- We will reuse product parts to prevent unnecessary waste of capital.
- Data on your devices will be erased using advanced Blancco software. (Click here for additional information regarding data erasure)
- Defective hardware and network equipment will be stripped and sorted for recycling.
- In the end you will receive a final report confirming the safe removal of your data.